Popping in for a quick update! How’s your week been, friends?? 🙂
Here’s a few things on my mind on this rainy November afternoon…
1) I got my Stitch Fix package in the mail! What fun. I received it the day we were leaving for a trip to visit family so I tried everything on quickly and snapped a few photos…I’ll share all that and my thoughts on getting my first fix soon.
2) The “Excerpts from my ‘Titus 2 mentors‘” series has not been forgotten! 😉 I’ve been busy with some other things, but still finding time to read my favorite books on homemaking plus being wife and mama. Right now I’m adoring Tedd Tripp’s wonderful “Shepherding a Child’s Heart“. The centrality of the gospel in his book is so refreshing. I look forward to sharing some noteworthy excerpts soon. Have you read it? You should. 😉
3) Sadly, no deer for me on opening day! But I had a great time getting out and got to experience hunting from a ground blind for the first time. The pros? Not getting in trouble for talking, because I was sitting right next to my man. PLUS: no getting rained on! AND no near-death experience climbing a tree stand. Cons? Not quite the birds-eye view that the tree stand provides. Hopefully we’ll get to go out together again sometime…but for now, I’ll have to continue to savor my one and only “kill story“…;-P We also had a great time visiting family and just getting out of town for a bit! Now back to reality, piles of laundry and plumbing probs in the apartment! Joy! lol loved spending time with this guy though…
4) Lately I’ve been busy with some family photography! I have a couple more sessions coming up, so stay tuned as I’ll share some of my favorites on the blog! I may be open for booking some weekend family sessions after the New Year, so get in touch with me if you’re interested in that.
5) My baby boy will be 3 months next week! He’s started teething and forgotten how to sleep, but we are
suffering working through it. 🙂 He’s been so smiley and talkative. (I’ll be more smiley and talkative when I get some sleep…I think..)
6) A friend shared this great snippet from Jonathan Edwards the other day…I love it: “God is the inheritance of the saints; he is the portion of their souls. God is their wealth and treasure, their food, their life, their dwelling place, their ornament and diadem, and their everlasting honor and glory.”
Hope you’re finishing the week well! ❤