as of today i am…
– one day away from Hudson’s due date, dilated to 3 with a very thin cervix and light contractions sporadically throughout the day (wow, tmi, right?)…I only realize that I am having them because suddenly I have to breathe very deliberately 😉 the doctor said that my body and the baby are ready to go, so i think we are just waiting on God to call this baby out!
– feeling so excited to finally see this baby. our 18 week ultrasound was so so long ago! i am also feeling a little sorry for my hubby who is very traumatized by the idea of labor again. he is so sweet (but I didn’t tell you that) and hates seeing me hurting when there is very little that he can step in to do besides encourage.
– a little burdened. okay, a lot burdened – and i need to be praying about it all and i am – but mostly it feels easier to try not to think. i have a very mature approach to life, i know! it’s a much happier thing to think about the baby on the way rather than other very pressing, very real and somewhat depressing circumstances.
– very thrilled with the autumn weather, autumn smells and flavors (we had these homemade pumpkin spice lattes for breakfast) and windows and doors open all day
– so proud of my daughter’s newest skill: the fish face. she is so talented, for realllll!! ;P
❤ well anyway, happy monday to you, my dears. hopefully i will have some good and exciting news to share with you before too long…:)