– how he says I am so beautiful, even with baby inside…”a different kind of beautiful, but beautiful still.” And I try to believe the loving words (have I mentioned we’re expecting?).
– how it may be the last-minute, thrown-together, what-do-we-have-for-supper meal, and he tells me its delicious. Just what he needed.
– how she, my little girlfriend, has no inside voice and only loud ramblings and songs…but mumbles under her breath (about what, I wonder?) as she falls asleep.
– when the top teeth are coming in, and as she giggles and swings upside down I catch a first glimpse.
– when the bananas are almost brown and it’s time to make some bread out of them…I can smell it already.
– how nice it is to realize a habit has grown out of an attempt at change.
What about you?