1. Jumping fourwheelers, fixing flat tires and making bran muffins with my brother.
2. Sharing closets with my sister – and having her and my mother as a panel on whether or not I can go out of the house dressed in whatever I come downstairs in.
3. In exactly 6 months and 4 days, I will be married and will never live with the fam again. Change is good, but its change. I’m glad to enjoy this while I can.
4. I am no longer a stingy quarter-hoarder. I can do laundry for free, in the machines right across the hall, whenever I feel like it.
5. My dad waking me up on Sunday mornings…:)
Yes, there are cons too…but LIFE IS SHORT! Who has time for cons?!
I have peace and joy in this…thank you, Lord!